That information is very necessary, but I refuse to end this on a kind of scary note. The truth is that you can have an excellent time with anal play. Or it could be the exact opposite of your thing, which is OK, too. Either way, if you keep the above information in mind, you’re way more likely to come out of the experience having explored anal sex in a safe, healthy, potentially mind-blowing way.
The Mishneh Torah, a text considered authoritative by Orthodox Jewish sects, states "since a man's wife is permitted to him, he may act with her in any manner whatsoever. He may have intercourse with her whenever he so desires and kiss any organ of her body he wishes, and he may have intercourse with her naturally or unnaturally [traditionally, unnaturally refers to anal and oral sex], provided that he does not expend semen to no purpose. Nevertheless, it is an attribute of piety that a man should not act in this matter with levity and that he should sanctify himself at the time of intercourse."
Their purpose is to provide information on diseases and processes, rather than dictate a specific form of treatment. They are intended for the use of all practitioners, health care workers and patients who desire information about the management of the conditions addressed. It should be recognized that these brochures should not be deemed inclusive of all proper methods of care or exclusive of methods of care reasonably directed to obtain the same results. The ultimate judgment regarding the propriety of any specific procedure must be made by the physician in light of all the circumstances presented by the individual patient.
9. “My old boyfriend actually broke up with me because I asked him to try anal. It’s okay because he sucked in bed anyways and he wasn’t open to ANYTHING. I’ve heard a mix about it, but I’ve always been open to trying new things in bed to keep my sex life interesting. Apparently he thought it was weird, which is fine because my current boyfriend and I love it.” – Bella, 31
A fungus, like the one that causes most vaginal yeast infections, can also cause anal itching. And certain kinds of bacteria can, too. For example, a staph skin infection can happen almost anywhere, including the area around your anus. And the same kind of bacteria that causes strep throat can trigger a red, itchy rash around the anus. This is more common in kids than adults.
You might also want to manage expectations with your partner upfront. "You can say, 'Look, I want to try this with you, but if I don’t like it then I want us to be okay with this being a one-time thing,'" Levkoff says. "It's important to own that up front. If someone says, 'Well if I really like it then I’m going to want to do it more,' then that’s an obvious sign this may not be a relationship you want to be in."
The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV. Studies have suggested that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk for the receptive partner than vaginal exposure. Exposure to the human papillomavirus (HPV) may also lead to the development of anal warts and anal cancer. Using lubricants can help some, but doesn't completely prevent tearing.
Every body is different and there’s not one “right” way to have an orgasm. You might be able to have an orgasm quickly and easily. Or you might need more time or a very specific type of stimulation. You might be able to have an orgasm when you masturbate but not when you have sex with a partner. All of these differences are normal. Experimenting with what feels good can help you understand your body and what feels good for you.
See pros in crystal-clear video bent over, with legs high in the air or even riding away butt-first! Want to introduce anal sex into your own love life? Show your girl how easily these XXX starlets can take a dick where the sun don’t shine! Will she feel a competitive edge coming on and finally let you plunge your sausage deep between her buns? There’s only one way to find out and now you can both sit back and enjoy seamless HD playback together and explore new sensations.
Anal cancer forms when a genetic mutation turns normal, healthy cells into abnormal cells. Healthy cells grow and multiply at a set rate, eventually dying at a set time. Abnormal cells grow and multiply out of control, and they don't die. The accumulating abnormal cells form a mass (tumor). Cancer cells invade nearby tissues and can separate from an initial tumor to spread elsewhere in the body (metastasize).
From the earliest records, the ancient Sumerians had very relaxed attitudes toward sex and did not regard anal sex as taboo. Entu priestesses were forbidden from producing offspring and frequently engaged in anal sex as a method of birth control. Anal sex is also obliquely alluded to by a description of an omen in which a man "keeps saying to his wife: 'Bring your backside.'" Other Sumerian texts refer to homosexual anal intercourse. The gala, a set of priests who worked in the temples of the goddess Inanna, where they performed elegies and lamentations, were especially known for their homosexual proclivities. The Sumerian sign for gala was a ligature of the signs for "penis" and "anus". One Sumerian proverb reads: "When the gala wiped off his ass [he said], 'I must not arouse that which belongs to my mistress [i.e., Inanna].'"
12. You're going to freak the fuck out that you're pooping but you're not. Honestly, it becomes hard to tell if you are or aren't; additionally, this Tucker Max story was not helpful for my butt sex-phobia. You're probably not gonna poop. If there's a little bit of poop, as my partner said, it's not a big deal, because "[he] asked for this." (There wasn't.)
14. Like peeing immediately after sex to avoid a UTI, it's good to go to the bathroom right after you're done. You'll also probably feel like you have to anyway. You have also opened yourself up to the joy of butt queefs. They're not farts, no matter what anyone says. Unlike frontal queefs, they might go on for a few hours as the air escapes. On the bright side, you are a human beatbox, and your partner can lay a sick freestyle over the top if s/he feels so inclined.
Brace yourself for the most intense anal sex experience ever. Thousands of busty babes are about to make your wildest fantasies come to life. Bubble butt ladies who love to get really dirty in the bedroom want their asses fingered and fucked all day long. Innocent girls next door hooking up with random guys and taking their big fat cocks inside those sexy asses.
2. “Here’s my thoughts as someone who really enjoys giving anal. From a purely physical standpoint it’s not better than PIV or a blow job. PIV is tighter, warmer, wetter, the physical sensations from PIV are just better all around. The pleasure I get from anal is probably like 75% (pulled appropriately from my ass) mental. In large part the pleasure comes from the dominance I feel from the fact that she’s letting me do this to her. I like that it hurts her a bit. I like that it’s something good girls aren’t supposed to do. I like that she lets me do it anyway just to please me.”
The risk of getting HIV varies widely depending on the type of sexual activity. Anal sex (intercourse), which involves inserting the penis into the anus, carries the highest risk of transmitting HIV if either partner is HIV-positive. You can lower your risk for getting and transmitting HIV by using condoms the right way every time you have sex; choosing lower risk sexual activities; taking daily medicine to prevent HIV, called pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP); and taking medicines to treat HIV if you have HIV, called antiretroviral therapy (ART).
3. Once you are both used to it, I find that often her lubrication coming out from vaginal sex and all over my penis when I pull out is all I need for anal penetration. (Tried the first time after 5-6 regular anal encounters.) Just warn her before you switch, or make sure you know her body enough before you try this without a warning. Depending on gravity and how excited she stays, I often find that she stays almost as wet in the back as the front… but she REALLY likes it as she can have multiples “back to back” in either entrance!!! Before we met, she was 35, she had tried anal once and hated it, and had only had 6 orgasms total during intercourse in her life, now she has 6 in a row or more just during the anal part of things.
The anal sphincter acts as a bit of a gatekeeper for the rectum. For anal sex, however, it’s important that this muscle relaxes. Not only does it make the experience more pleasurable, it reduces the risk of tearing or discomfort. Relaxation involves patience, both at the time you’re attempting penetration, and as you become more accustomed to anal sex.