my gf suprised me with sucking my cock soo good and b4 i knew wht happened she already had her vibrator buried n my ass n started sliding it n out my ass with it on the highest vibrating speed made it feel so good getting my ass fucked bby my gf and every since tht time she bought her a strap on (black mamba) and n instead of her only getting fucked now we take turns n i get fucked like her bitch n its sweet
2. “Here’s my thoughts as someone who really enjoys giving anal. From a purely physical standpoint it’s not better than PIV or a blow job. PIV is tighter, warmer, wetter, the physical sensations from PIV are just better all around. The pleasure I get from anal is probably like 75% (pulled appropriately from my ass) mental. In large part the pleasure comes from the dominance I feel from the fact that she’s letting me do this to her. I like that it hurts her a bit. I like that it’s something good girls aren’t supposed to do. I like that she lets me do it anyway just to please me.”
He recommends starting off with a toy that’s made from an easy-to-clean material like silicone (which is nonporous and hypoallergenic), on the skinny side, and smooth with no rough edges or bumps. It should also have a flared base so that the toy doesn’t slip all the way in and get lost in your butt (which people actually go to the emergency room for all the time.)
Yep — pregnancy. In order for someone to become pregnant, sperm needs to make it into the vagina (and then through the cervix and into the uterus, etc.), and that could be possible (though unlikely) depending on what position you’re in, she explains. So ejaculating in someone’s butt probably isn’t the best idea if you're not also using another form of birth control.
During pregnancy especially, it is important that if you are receiving oral sex that your partner does not blow into the vaginal opening and cause any air to be trapped inside the vagina. This is because this bubble of air can travel and enter the placenta, which can cause problems with fetal development. Additionally, the pressure differential caused by air being trapped in the vagina can cause blood vessels to rupture, causing spotting or bleeding.
Oh yeahhhh. Dr Hilda Hutcherson, an expert in women’s sexual health and an assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Columbia University Medical Center in New York, told YourTango that some women even find anal sex the easiest way to have an orgasm. “Every woman has the ability to orgasm, physiologically, because the space between her vagina and rectum is so thin that, in the doggie position, the penis is going to press up against her G-spot.”
Me and my husband like having sex like daily using techniques i learned from sean but anal sex sometimes we wait a few days or weeks in between sometines not however when its been awhile it does hurt for like 10 seconds when he does penetrate sometimes he does use his fingers when I give him a blow job other tines he just gently penetrates but we never use lube or condoms i hate the feeling of condoms but What can I do to make it less painful that first 10 seconds and to make me actually orgams like a OMG orgams because from anal I never received a mind blowing orgasms
There are little published data on how many heterosexual men would like their anus to be sexually stimulated in a heterosexual relationship. Anecdotally, it is a substantial number. What data we do have almost all relate to penetrative sexual acts, and the superficial contact of the anal ring with fingers or the tongue is even less well documented but may be assumed to be a common sexual activity for men of all sexual orientations.
The one thing I notice about most sites is they forget to mention one very important thing … When you start to insert anything, let her know if she pushes like she’s going to go to the bathroom it automatically relaxes the sphincter muscles and things slide in more easily. In fact, they are sucked in once passed rhe anal sphincter ring. It sounds the opposite of what you might think but it’s physically true. If you can maintain the pushing sensation then your nervous system will take over and do it automatically; causing your sphincter/rectum and vagina to comfortably dilate. Many women squirt for the first time with anal stimulation. Knowing this will take away fears and make things soooo pleasurable. I’ve had women tell me that were afraid of anal; once I introduced this technique, most common reply was, “ I didn’t realize it felt so good”. 😉
It’s a cardinal rule of sex to never go from anal to vaginal penetration without changing the condom (even if the penetration is with a sex toy). This is because introducing fecal matter into a woman’s vagina – even if it’s her own fecal matter – places her at significant risk for developing a urinary tract infection. Women are at higher risk of getting these infections than men because a woman’s “plumbing” is such that her urethra is quite short, making it very easy for bacteria to climb up the urethra and set up camp in the bladder. In some cases, a bad urinary tract infection can even travel from the bladder to the kidneys, which is very serious.
11. The person doing it should err on the shallow side. Everything that goes in should be "just the tip." The nerve endings you're trying to stimulate are in the anus—hence, the moniker "rimming"—and not all the way up there, which is generally the painful part and also the part that makes you feel like you need to take a huge dump. Imagine it like a basketball hoop, and the ball should just be rolling around the rim of the basket, not actually making the basket. Does that help? I know nothing about basketball.
The Mishneh Torah, a text considered authoritative by Orthodox Jewish sects, states "since a man's wife is permitted to him, he may act with her in any manner whatsoever. He may have intercourse with her whenever he so desires and kiss any organ of her body he wishes, and he may have intercourse with her naturally or unnaturally [traditionally, unnaturally refers to anal and oral sex], provided that he does not expend semen to no purpose. Nevertheless, it is an attribute of piety that a man should not act in this matter with levity and that he should sanctify himself at the time of intercourse."
1. Relax those booty muscles. There are a bunch of li'l muscles around your anus that can be pretty tight if you're not relaxed. And as logic follows, if those muscles and your anal sphincter are tight, inserting anything can be painful and difficult rather than pleasurable and easy. Try something like deep breathing or a relaxing massage with your partner to make sure both you and your bum muscles are sufficiently chilled out, pre-anal play.
^ Jump up to: a b See here and pages 48–49 for the majority of researchers and heterosexuals defining virginity loss/"technical virginity" by whether or not a person has engaged in vaginal sex. Laura M. Carpenter (2005). Virginity lost: an intimate portrait of first sexual experiences. NYU Press. pp. 295 pages. ISBN 978-0-8147-1652-6. Retrieved October 9, 2011.
During filming, they take cut breaks to apply lube, rarely shown on screen, address messes, and switch from anal back to vaginal sex without showing pre-switch cleaning, which is vital to avoid infections. They also, says self-described “aspiring anal queen” Della Dane, who entered porn last year, “do certain angles and positions for entertainment value that you wouldn’t normally do.” And rather than being ready for anal at any time, stars often need to take breaks of a few days or weeks between a given number of anal shoots. All-in-all, the eight-year industry vet Cherie DeVille told me last year, “you can’t expect your female partner at home to just be able to jump into” anal, especially porn-style anal; the same applies to men and non-binary folks as well.
If you decide to have penetrative anal sex, take things slowly and communicate with your partner. If you are giving anal sex, use plenty of lubricant and then start by penetrating just a little and then pulling out completely. When your partner is ready, penetrate a bit further and then pull out again. Continue with this until you are fully in – but be prepared to stop at any time if the other person is uncomfortable or in pain.
7. “It’s tighter around the actual butthole itself then less so deeper in. I’ve tried it with my partner a few times, but have never managed to cum from it because it doesn’t stimulate the more sensitive parts on the end of my penis enough. You might find that you enjoy it less then PiV, but you may also find that the hotness of it does it for you.”
"I've tried it before and actually learned to relax and enjoy it, but only with one particular guy. He loves anal sex and was very experienced! The difference with him is that he made his priority to make sure I was relaxed, that I trusted him and was having fun. I tried it again with another person and had to shut that down immediately as that level of trust or care was absent. Although the physical dalliance between Mr. Anal Sex guy and I have stopped for a few years, we're still friends who check up on each other!" says Penelope from Los Angeles.
Anal sex or anal intercourse is generally the insertion and thrusting of the erect penis into a person's anus, or anus and rectum, for sexual pleasure. Other forms of anal sex include fingering, the use of sex toys for anal penetration, oral sex performed on the anus (anilingus), and pegging. Although anal sex most commonly means penile–anal penetration, sources sometimes use anal intercourse to exclusively denote penile–anal penetration, and anal sex to denote any form of anal sexual activity, especially between pairings as opposed to anal masturbation.
Let’s walk through what actually happens inside your body when you poop. Food starts in your stomach, where it gets broken down. Then, it passes through your small intestine, where it gets digested even more. The remaining food waste, aka poop, gets stored in your large intestine, which is a long tube also known as the colon, according to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK).
9. Between thin water-based lubes (like Astroglide) and thicker ones (KY), go with the thicker ones, because they don't dry out as quickly. In sex educator Tristan Taormino's crazy-helpful Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women, she mentions that Crisco has been a favorite of the LGBT community for a long time, but it's bad to use with condoms because it can eventually poke tiny holes in the latex.